NwWlth

1.06.2010

Give A Sane Person An Audience - And They Will Talk Their Book

There is nothing I hate more than reading analysis and see people making calls without doing the work necessary to show any track record. Without accountability there is no As a up and coming financal 'blogger', 'resource', 'brand', 'talking head', 'raving lunatic' or 'pundit' in this game there are couple of datas I would like to state/make clear. I want all who read me to understand I take my recommendations/analysis on this corner of the web seriously. I am not just churning out empty fodder. Although my attempts at humor to keep the site enjoyable my give that impression. Below is a review of my calls since I have been actively updating my blog/twitter.

12/9/09 - I made two recommendations being LG Display (LPL) and Disney (DIS): LINK

*Disney gapped higher in the five days following my initial recommendation  has since leveled off. It is more of long-term / allocation / conservative play as I mentioned.  LPL has returned over 20% in a month.


11/24 - I noticed the gap higher in Medtronic (MDT) and stated quite plainly "In my fucking sleep I can tell you it goes to 45." LINK
Lo and behold:

MDT/S&P Chart: Relative Performance To Overall Market - 10% out-performance in just over a month

11/20/09 - I made bullish pitches based on combination of factors for Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) and the Coal industry (KOL) - LINK

Labels: , , , , , , , ,