NwWlth

10.10.2007

What To Look For...

One of my favorites stores and stocks Costco has done a good job of making Target look stupid. (I still like Target.)

Stocks fully realizing rockstar status and still going higher: PCLN, RIMM, CMG, PCU

Wish I would have made a post about SIGM sooner. But now that it has made a 61% gain since I added it to myCaps picks I figured I would explain it. Sigma Designs makes the chips that make it possible to view Internet programming on your TV. It does not take a genius to realize what is happening to content and the possibilities (inevitability) that this will become standard very soon. They have a 70% share of this market currently, supply the chip for MSFT's IPTV box, and have been getting strong upward EPS revisions. No debt, a obscenely low PEG of .82, and 42% sales growth last year. Giddy up. This one has got legs.

Market will probably bounce around for a couple of weeks with a slightly upward trend. Turns out, Bernanke is a team player but some of the macroeconomic conditions are heading into uncharted waters. There are plently of reasons this market will not stop going higher. Supply and demand for equities being an important one.